Hey Drak, ol' buddy. Lemme see...Mace rarely if ever responds to his email, and he doesn't even like to go by the name of "Mace" anymore. He goes by "Killogs" now. Although old timers like us still call him Mace...Last time in Email he said he hasn't had much time for MMO games...that's probably going to change when he has free time, though.

Here's his email addy: macsen252@comcast.net

Head Hunters...hmmm, never liked those guys. In fact, when I first started playing WoW and Dominion was friends with them, but he was in GRIM with us; I made a Macro on VENT that said the following: "Dominion licks Huge H H Hairy Ass."

Here's their old link - doesn't even work anymore:

http://sbheadhunters.com/

Ok, so are you implying that Mace joined Head Hunters? You're fucking JOKING, right? They're one of the WORST PVP Drama Queen guilds around. In fact, if you want me to log out of vent/teamspeak, start having an abundance of Drama for over 15 minutes...I'll be gone in a flash and you'd have to beg me to come back in.

Anyway, nice to see you here rather than lurking at the old Cadre Quietus pages. I like some of those guys, but hanging out with Zorak isn't usually my idea of a good time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]