Hey, Mace (Killogs):

HH:
My perception of HH was from back when we were all in GRIM and I heard nothing but one person or another, usually Mort or Garrot, rag on Dominion for joining HH on the Horde side in WoW and how much they were all cheesedicks. I never experienced it firsthand, but I usually trust the word of my comrades, former or current. However, looking at the HH website and members that are there *Now*, I see that a couple of people I had a good time with in SB are there, aside from the old GRIM folks. BigCountry and Poysyn stand out, for starters.

Politics:
After all these years of contemplating politics, I've realized that I'm not Libertarian either - although I'm closer to that than the other parties. Libertarians seem too lax for me at times.

Zorak/Sherog:
Yes, I've been aware of their bullshit from nearly on day one. In fact, I'm one of the first ones to have confronted Zorak on his agendas from within Cadre Quietus back in...shit...2001? Everyone just thought I was paranoid at first, that I'd lost my marbles. In fact, Zorak would continually conduct his passive-aggressive defamation tactic on me by saying: "Oh Crim, your head's a little loose, you're way off the mark, but at least your heart's in the right place!" Now, Mace; you're saying the same thing I said about him... Cracks me up.

HH/KGB:
I don't understand what you mean by HH being the antithesis to KGB. I've been in a few guilds, since UO beta til now. If there's one thing I've learned about PVP gaming guilds, it's this: Underneath all the "unique themes" each guild tries to come up with, it's all the damned same. All the members from one guild to the other have the same cliche' goals and interests - to Kick Ass and Take Names. Within each guild you have your typical line of control freaks, rebels, hippies, pragmatists, patriots, closet-carebears, insecure hotheads, potheads, neuros, psychos, off-duty cops, criminals, dicks, assholes, and pussies: all rolled into one unit.

So where this "Anithesis" thing comes from, I really don't know...I'd rather start out an MMO with a clean slate and let the blades fall where they lay as I go than start out with fabricated allies and adversaries. Heck, for all I know, KGB may not even officially play Age of CONAN or Chronicles of Spellborn as a Guild. This, while I'm very much looking forward to the former and a good part, the latter. If I end up starting my time in AoC with just myself and a handful of interested guildmates, old non-guild friends, and/or RL friends, then that's fine with me. Either way, I'll be starting with an open mind...and a watchful eye.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]