That's ironic Ryu...I was in SB beta in CQ(part of COS) and hit the ground running in release against KGB - had a great time fighting against you guys and SKYE. Had a great time with Mace (Killogs) too when we were actually on at the same time - never saw much of Mace in SB, let alone WoW. However, I never had a good time being led by Zorak or Herog or any of those other insidious pricks.

I'd fight them for the sheer pleasure of killing Zorak and Herog...and Shaar if he's still around. Other than that, there are a few good CQ guys still around that I consider friends: Loraq and Bulwyf for starters.

-----------------

Glad you posted, Mace. I hope you read my thread as well. Regardless of your last remarks. Right now I'm just curious as to when you joined HH: was it immediately upon leaving GRIM, and if so; why didn't you tell me about it? I joined CQ because your "Bruits" or however you called them were fairly inspiring, and left CQ when you did - I only stayed there as long as I did because I preferred your leadership to Zorak's.

Regardless, I hope you're having a good time in HH.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]