Quote:

Hey, Mace (Killogs):

Quote:

Hey, Mace (Killogs):

Zorak/Sherog:
Yes, I've been aware of their bullshit from nearly on day one. In fact, I'm one of the first ones to have confronted Zorak on his agendas from within Cadre Quietus back in...shit...2001? Everyone just thought I was paranoid at first, that I'd lost my marbles. In fact, Zorak would continually conduct his passive-aggressive defamation tactic on me by saying: "Oh Crim, your head's a little loose, you're way off the mark, but at least your heart's in the right place!" Now, Mace; you're saying the same thing I said about him... Cracks me up.

YA Zorak is famous for that fourm tactic, he always would make it look like he was innocent and the other person was the aggressive protagonist. I hated that, he did it to me several times, and everyone would be like "wtf Drak, why you starting shit?"

Quote:

HH/KGB:
I don't understand what you mean by HH being the antithesis to KGB. I've been in a few guilds, since UO beta til now. If there's one thing I've learned about PVP gaming guilds, it's this: Underneath all the "unique themes" each guild tries to come up with, it's all the damned same. All the members from one guild to the other have the same cliche' goals and interests - to Kick Ass and Take Names. Within each guild you have your typical line of control freaks, rebels, hippies, pragmatists, patriots, closet-carebears, insecure hotheads, potheads, neuros, psychos, off-duty cops, criminals, dicks, assholes, and pussies: all rolled into one unit.

Drakiis comes to the realization he fits too many of the above profiles
Shit..I hate myself now.

Quote:

...I'd rather start out an MMO with a clean slate and let the blades fall where they lay as I go than start out with fabricated allies and adversaries. Heck, for all I know, KGB may not even officially play Age of CONAN or Chronicles of Spellborn as a Guild. This, while I'm very much looking forward to the former and a good part, the latter. If I end up starting my time in AoC with just myself and a handful of interested guildmates, old non-guild friends, and/or RL friends, then that's fine with me. Either way, I'll be starting with an open mind...and a watchful eye.

I agree with that brother, cept you left out Warhammer Age of Reckoning on your list of games.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]