I think he dropped out of gaming for a while - or worse; maybe he joined HH as well? There was some drama in GRIM between Mortiferus and Cherrymax, aka Garrot Sin for a while. Then Mace left GRIM, leaving me in charge, and Cherrymax joined KGB, being sick and tired of Mortiferus.
Then, you know the rest. Malphas and Kevin (forgot his character name) left GRIM and joined KGB for larger guild support....then later I joined with Ironrose.

Drama is bleh. When that shit started in SB, I just pulled out my Spear and beat the shit out of people rather than whine on the SB boards like most do. The highest level I got was 55 during the first few months of release, cause I hate grinding. Didn't matter. I dueled Cheeseman of PRX when he was a level 60 warrior and we were coming out even until I went into berzerker rage.

Yah, and everyone seemed to like playing rogues. Fucking ninnies. I got jumped by three of them at the same time once and two were near to death from my VENGEANCE skill alone (they received 50 damage per hit on me, and they were dual weilders, ROFL) before I physically dropped one at a time. Man, I miss my Half Giant Barbarian with spear mastery and commander...that was the closest character I ever played that came to my vision of what Crimthan is.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]