I do not deny your experiences. No matter what, there will be people abusing the system. It doesn't mean the system is fatally flawed.

Think of it as a speed limit. If it is set appropriately (adequate welfare system), some people will still speed and break the law. If it is set too low (overly generous welfare system) then a lot of people break the law.

Again, there will never be any perfect system. There always be abuses.

Quote:
Your continuing refusal to believe that hard work cannot get you out of poverty once again you show your ignorance.

Again, you misunderstand me. Take away everything I own, throw me out on the street. Take away my credentials. I still won't stay poor for long. Why? I am capable of escaping poverty. Not everyone is.

Think of poverty as a marathon without an end. People at the front are rich, people at the back are poor. Some people are good runners and they tend to end up at the front. Some are not and lag behind. Some have hard time running and need wheelchairs that has to be pushed by the group. You take a person at the front, put him or her in the back and very soon that person will catch up to the middle of the pack.

[Linked Image]