Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
It's in the bible that a man should NOT lay with another man. So if you don't believe in the bible then why in fuck's sake does it make a shit to you?

I am simply quoting the bible, and saying that Christians claim they are tolerant. Now I am not claiming you are tolerant, so not speaking for you, but you cant have it both ways. You cant just believe in "some" of the bible. If people claim to be Christians, then follow it by the numbers.

I mean here is some lovelies straight out of the book itself. The versus are included for you reference. The list of cruelty and intolerance is so long it is bigger than the allotted message size, so I am pick some specifics from one book as an example:

Quote:
Exodus
God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26
God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7
If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26
The first commandment ("Thou shalt have no other gods before me.") condemns those who worship any other than the biblical god. 20:3
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Thousands of innocent women have suffered excruciating deaths because of this verse. 22:18
"He who sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed." If this commandment is obeyed, then the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god must be killed. 22:20
Don't even mention the names of the other gods. 23:13
Do not allow others to worship a different god. Conquer them and destroy their religious property. 23:24
Stay away from those who worship a different god. 23:32
Don't let any strangers attend your animal sacrifices. 29:33
Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14
Whoever works, or even kindles a fire, on the Sabbath "shall be put to death." 35:2-3

Isn't today the Sabbath? Doesn't that mean that you are.......

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter