Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Really?

So while all men are created equal, fags don't count as men?

Both those candidates have come out and taken a position on the topic. Both have cited there reasons. Both have claimed the moral high ground of being Christians.

Don't blame me when 1 + 1 = 2

What in the hell are you going on about? I am confused by your changing focus. Are you going on about Jesus, gays, or what? The concept of gay marriage is a ridiculous notion, one which is simply the basis for an entitled mentality. I could give a shit less who declares themselves married, who stands in front of a judge or a minister and has the words said, or jumps a broom or any of the other 9000 things that are done to decide that this person and that person should only be fucking each other till death they do part. What I care about is a pathetic polical organization who puts forth their own agenda behind the guise of discrimination, using that since it is powerful and normally wins the day. I find the waste of energy and money over the very concept offensive. Just as offensive as I find any organization whose agenda is designed to provide that organization benefits above all others. Name it..ACLU, NRA, NAACP, UAW, and the thousands of others, whose only purpose is to get there way at the expense of all others, that is what I have issue with.

At the core of those things are the various politicians who are bought and paid for by those organizations. I am not even 100% sure that Ron Paul could claim distance from any of them, but I think he might be the only one who comes close.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]