Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I'm not currently religious, although I'm pretty sure there is some higher power or God, but I grew up in a very religious household. As such I can tell you that Christians believe that anything in the New Testament which contradicts something in the Old Testament overrides the Old. So, what your postings tell me is that you don't have a problem with Christians (I'm not counting the Westboro nut jobs because they are NOT Christians) you have a problem with Jews and Muslims as they are the only ones who hold to the Old Testament teachings over the New.

Clearly you've never walked into a black church, where Jesus is depicted as a black man. Humans are visual creatures and they want to believe that their God is like them. If you believe in the Bible then you believe that humans are created in God's image, so if humans are so varied why can't God have multiple images?
P.S. I believe everything I read on wikipedia...

Everyone of your "hating gays" images are from those horrible people at Westboro Baptist church. If there is a hell there is a special place in it for those people.

Originally Posted By: Jetstar
Certainly the all powerful god would NEVER allow anyone to mislead people as to his true beliefs.

And then free will would fly right out the window, so you can't have it both ways hoss.

As for the witches its worth noting that less than 30 people were killed here before the general populace wouldn't stand for it any longer. The thousands you reference were killed by those enlightened folks you liberals like to point to in Europe and Africa.

There is a difference between tolerance and indifference. If I'm tolerant of your behavior I can still disagree with it or believe that it is wrong, but I don't physically lash out at you to prevent you from doing it. I can however, still speak out against your behavior. I believe that right is mine via the 1st amendment. Indifference means I don't give a shit one way or the other what you do. I think when you refer to tolerance you actually mean indifference.

Anyone who asks you for money and claims that you will burn in hell if you don't fork it over is clearly a charlatan and greedy bastard who is giving Christianity a bad name. The tolerance of Christians keeps them from beating the shit out of trash like that...

Well Said!