I agree with all statements presented here. Just to make it clear I am not saying that to make it appear as though I am playing devils advocate. More to the point that it is all of these statements which combine as a whole which drives the changes in how people play, and who they wish to play with.

As I said before, without me ever having been in vent to hear Rock say it in person. I knew it was due to low participation he made his choices, and I do NOT hate him for it. However there is one fundamental key that some are missing, and that is the KGB Constitution and Articles of Confederation. While I love Rock and understand his choices, he has violated KGB policy and is in another guild while we have a official faction active in the same game.

Yes we made a exception with Bear, but that had more to do with Bear being afraid to speak up about his desires, his confusion about what to do about it, and his lack of knowledge about KGB policy. Rock knows these things, and this time if it comes to a vote, as much as it will pain me I will vote no for his return especially if it is for DFO, perhaps for a different game a exception would be made.

I would like to say that in MY OPINION, I feel it is both the guilds fault and the games. Since we do exist within we are responsible with providing a well balanced and fun experience the best we can for all our members. Unfortunately as Kaotic said, the game is in decline. While we are struggling with providing a unified KGB presence for the members to interact with, the game itself has stifled any growth and made functioning at such a consistent level damn near impossible. In closing it is not any of you who are at fault, and it is not Rocks.

It is KGB's fault, the leaderships fault, Darkfalls fault, and mine for not representing members properly and being able to help design policy that can minimize the loss of members. No one should ever be hassled for wanting nothing more then to have fun, and sometimes I feel our policies are too strict to allow people to do that, but then I realize keeping our integrity is just as important.

We wouldn't be who we are if we didn't maintain our ideals, and sometimes to do that you make sacrifices or choices that are not popular. I will miss Rock, because I felt his presence in discussion here on the Oracle, and from what little interaction I had with him in vent he was a good soul. Unfortunately he couldn't find what he needed here, and for that we all lose.

Last edited by Drakiis; 08/09/10 11:35 PM. Reason: may cause painful bleeding

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]