Originally Posted By: Decon Black
I'll put it this way to everyone. Am i pissed that he left YES, will i be a dick to him in game NO. I state my reason. When i got the info he was going to leave I said fuck this guy he go fuck himself. Then about 2 hrs after the info was brought to light he may leave (unlike Syloc....no Offense bro) he came to quite a few of us like a man even though he is only what 17-18? and told us his reasons.

Which in retrospect went like this and I quote " I love KGB i have been with them since back on EU, but we never have anyone on to do anything (with this i totally agree). i like to raid cities, go on pvp runs in other places besides Human lands, and have met some friends that are on all the time".

i told him i understood but i didnt like it. in all honesty KGB as a whole is to blame for this not just the person who leaves. in the past week i havent been able to be on as much as i was cuz of the new job, but before that we would have 4-5 people on max at any time. Everyone saying they wouldn't vote for him if he wants to come back.....80% of you arent even in DFO so why are you so upset. he left due to lack of having anyone to play with, most of you left because DFO shit in your cheerios, so you got butt hurt and went to play other games, while even though you might not like to hear it, you abandoned the ones still playing even though you didnt leave KGB.

Some people i wouldn't vote to come back if they left Rock on the other hand didn't leave for a stupid reason. Do I agree with or like his desicion NO NO NO we are hurting as it is on membership in DFO that are playing, and yeah its hard real hard to play a game by yourself or with 3 guys trying to do anything.

he chose to have fun and he is still in the alliance, he didnt abandon KGB all the way like he could have in my opinion. So for that i give him cudos! Rock is a pretty good player and could have gone to quite a few other clans if he wanted to but he chose to stay in the alliance, wich in my opinion shows character.

Not trying to offend anyone just open some eyes cuz it seems a few of you have blinders on.

I don't know why you guys always insist on playing the blame game. There is no one at fault here but Rock. He wants to go play with some one else. Fine. I know you're new so you may not understand, but KGB is not a one game guild. Nor are her players around for just one game. There are folks that come and go but most of us are here for the long haul and have no intentions of going to play with anyone else.

Now that you have a little perspective perhaps you can see why some folks get bent out of shape when some one says, "I'm leaving but I'll be back." Well, the knee jerk reaction to that is "fuck you, who wants you back?"

I was one of the first folks to read his post and very nearly wrote exactly that. But, in an effort to avoid upsetting the apple cart, I decided to hold my tongue to see what the rest of the guild said before I chimed in. Obviously, I'm not alone.

Now, as for the "KGB as a whole is to blame because no one plays" comment, Darkfall is dieing. End of story. Maybe the new patch fixes it and maybe it doesn't, but getting upset with your guild mates because they don't want to play a game that they invested literally hundreds of hours into, only to have the rug yanked out from under them, is just silly. If you guys are having fun, that's awesome, but stop trying to give everyone else a guilt trip about it. Most of us still log in from time to time to see what going on, but its really difficult to muster up the patience to log in and spend any time playing a game that has become so frustrating for so many of us.

I hope he's wrong but I heard Tas say today that they are down to only around 500 active subscriptions left. That's not just us getting burned out. That's the entire player base. Please be patient with those of us who are trying to overcome some really hard feelings towards Aventurine. Most of us want to come back on a more regular basis but just cannot stomach it right now.

Go go gadget DF2010! Make it better Aventurine!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]