People coming back, doesn't fix the game, however in response to Longshanks I agree we've lost a lot of blood Kay, Uth, and several others who wanted to take breaks and play other things Jag, Derid, Slinger, and several others.

They need to stop building these games in such a shoddy fashion, if only a real company with real money and skill would sit down and give it some serious thought to build a FFA Full Loot sand box and not half ass it in a attempt to become rich feeding like a Jackel off of a Niche group with a game with seriously unfinished aspects, I think it would be awesome.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]