Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
wipe everyone's holdings and banks, and then does a server merge and a reboot, count me the fuck in.

Its to bad they wont do this. Perhaps make a server that you could transfer to and start over.

I dont want get blamed but, You guys want excuses, doing that will not bring any people, people dont play because they dont have fun, they got bored for several reasons, and btw darkfall its not an exception. Every game as a life expectance, as UO and other games had.

I can say some people from KGB dont play anymore because they dont stand to the grind, or to be pwned by teenagers/young that have full time to play this game, and the full loot game mechanics toward jump people on spawns drive away people that try to skill up. The true is, KGB guys are getting old and not everyone stand to get jumped after farming for 30-60 minutes and lose everything. Of course some other broken features from darkfall are the cause too.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]