Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Rock chose short term single game gain over long term gaming community. He may not realize it now, but at some point the cock will roost and crow, and he will feel the consequences to his decisions.

Rock is a young person, who basically is very typical of the x-box generation. Zero loyalty, zero long term thought in terms of the impact of your current decisions, and zero ability to take in what those of us who have been through the fire already, have to give in sagely advice.

Personally, if and when the day comes, I will personally see to it that his application never makes it too a vote, even if I have to use a free ticket to San Fran, and put my foot knee deep in Jet's backside.

lol tas... that would mean jet had to do applications again... You telling me that when it comes in.. you wont pay me a visit???????????? I think your scared heheheh

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]