cya Rock.

I can explain, some. You are in a alliance and that alliance is more active then we are, has many new people to play with, several vent channels to explore. So you get to playing with a few other people from some other guild, because you have no one to play with from your own guild, or very few people. Then BLAMO you make a few friends with these other people, and those guys are on regular like clockwork, and can even muster numbers at times...get the picture yet?

I am not trying to cast blame, and I will both miss Rock, and vote no on his return at the same time. I am just trying to show how I can see why he did it. We of KGB will start bleeding out members through this alliance..and that is a plain fact.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]