Darka is a excellent and good guy, good pvper and I respect you Dark, but as I was on and inside city for the last 30-40 minutes of Sick Bastards morning raid, and I was waiting for us to group and engage, and I know what all happened, I saw the green dots all sparsed, I asked for regroup outside city but in the heat of the battle noone listened.

Darka is a solo player he needs work how to lead people, I know most of the people at this morning, they were not in condition to do DPS to take down that group, but we didnt the first basic thing was to Group at the moment the we have the chance and Krull, Ewhol, and Darka were fighting alone most of the time.

I hope with this training, he and us can do some trainning/learning because only with repetitive trainning people will learn, when I say repetitive, its over and over again.

We have thousands of lines in this forum saying how to do this or to do that... only daily trainning will do something, its not a sparse one day week training will make us better as a group.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]