it's our fault we couldn't use your exploit to get into the room? YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE GONE IN THE ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE. You bitch and bitch and bitch about us not grouping, but you lead the way in charging by yourself. The only reason you weren't bitching that day is because we did win in the end.

And what were you calling people this morning when Krullz told you to chill out? You weren't just using the f word. You were calling us 'fucktards' or 'fuckers' or some other derogatory words. You were directing those words to us clannies in Vent. Someone was shooting your mount and that's when your were telling us stupid fuckers to stop.

"intel is key in organized fight and needs be quick and accurate information." really? they why is it when you get engaged, you shut up? Now it's up to us to find your green dot? You didn't seem to have problems asking for help, why couldn't you ask for help in the keep? or help me i'm in the fighters guild? You just scream out help me, and go silent for a couple of minutes afterwards.

Last edited by Squared; 06/09/10 01:03 PM.