Welcome to my Hell Darka.

I have been biting my tongue publicly as much as possible over the last three to four months. While giving Jet all kinds of hell about things I won't talk about here.

The definition of Insanity in DFO is too continue with the constant striking of your head to the wall, even when you know what the outcome will be.

We have been over and over this time and time again. There are some of the best write ups and guides I have seen for DFO contained within the Oracle. We have had countless impromptu "This is what you should be doing", and it just doesn't matter.

People still continue to reach up and touch the hot burner, get burnt, then cry about being burnt, no matter how many times we tell them, show them, and then scold them about how the hot burner on the stove will burn them if they touch it.

The solution conceptually is easy. The actual implementation and success of the solution are going to be incredible hard for KGB to swallow.

It really boils down to people not really being mentally ready for the type of FPS/Sandbox PvP that DFO is at its core. Since people can't seem to develop themselves they way the game mechanics dictate you must do in order to dominate, notice I said dominate, not survive, not show up, but FUCKING DOMINATE, they continue to fall back on old habits and old tactics which don't maximize potential.

If you can't follow the guide, the strats, the leadership, and continue to develop into a more effective PvP Toon, then quite honestly, there are other places for you that placate to that type of avoir la flemme play style (That was just for you Arkh =).

In my humble opinion, get with the KGB program, or find someone else to carry you.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!