i didn't shoot your mount. i don't know if you know who was shooting your mount. i can talk about what you said in Vent, the tone you spoke in, and that it was bad enough that krullz told you to chill out and directed you to GO1 about speaking to people the way you did in Vent. You kept on ranting in Vent and then I called you an asshole after a while and you shut up. Then you come here and tell us that we need to learn how to fight as a group? I can point out time after time where you play Rambo and blame others for when you die. I can point out other examples where you do not communicate to the rest of us.

How about the time you were calling us all lazy players? There was a siege operation shortly after you got promoted. You mentioned in Vent that you were killing minotaurs because you got left behind when HH and MC went to siege some town. Aside from that, you never mentioned the siege. Then it's time to go and you are on your way, but no one else knew about it, so you went on for a good 10 minutes about how lazy we were for not going. I was in vent an entire hour before you took off to the siege and you never told anyone to get ready for it, just that you have been left behind. When I asked you why you didn't tell us about it, you comment was, 'It's on the Oracle'. So much for your idea of keeping us informed.

I like you Darka and regretted posting what I did above as soon as I hit the button and I wish I didn't in the first place, but when it comes to certain situations in this game, you are a complete asshole, even surpassing the great Donk. What I don't like about your rants is the hypocrisy of them. You bitch at us for not grouping, but you are one of the worst for committing this crime. You complain about intel, but you are lacking in that area as well. And then you insult us on top of that.