u wrong squared , u guys were in that dungeon for 15mins before i showed up i used a old mount trick to get stuck in the strongbox and /stuck to get out i ended up on the enemies side i spawned a mount left the thing right by the box so yall could use it to cross over. its not my fault not one of u could zoom ur camera in and mount it. i fought 5 of them killed 2 that didnt get decapped and then ran out the portal when i had no mana or stam left to regen. at tthe same time finnally one of yall finally zoomed ur camera in and mounted the mount to get by the box. not my fault it took yall that long to get through u had plenty of time to do this. in the end we killed most of them and this was a victory.

Also today i never called anyone fuck tards i said stop running around by yourselves and group up, im tired of watching everyone run around like tards this is fucken stupid. i cant micro manage every fight u still gotta learn to fight i was in ur party how hard is it to zoom the fucken mini map in to see where u groupmates r at? how do u think i find people. And we were constantly getting shitty late intel of enemy locations which resulted in my first death. someone said in vent they r by the exit portal 3 of them. i engaged 1 by the bank in less then 2seconds i had all 4 on me they did not run from the se of town to the bank that fast. intel is key in organized fight and needs be quick and accurate information. second time i died. i blamed no one i was shrapnel jumping and stormblasting from the ne to the se corners of town trying to get back in the city. i died and finally told u guys its to late im already dead yall need to regroup cause these fucken tactics arent working we need to get organized. maybe my use of the f word was a little harsh but were all adults who cares.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]