Like I have said previously, the game will determine everything. What I am talking about it expectations and mentality... as mentioned prior, it is unlikely we will need to go red since you can declare unilateral guild war. Most of our enemies within our own faction should be flagged attackable via that mechanic.

And from what I have seen of the game, heard from people and see on the game forums... DFO = SP, not Pacific. Specifically, it will be closer to AC Darktide (AC1 pvp) and SB.

If this proves wrong, then we will adapt.

If the culture and community resembles UO Pacific ( though I find this extraordinarily unlikely) then we will assume a RoE and stances warranting that situation. If the culture and community is SB 2.0 ( highly expected ) we will stick with the same RoE (rules of engagement) we used for SB.

Also, we wont have a special "red" group in DFO... the game and mechanics do not warrant it. I wont take the time to explain here, but the info is out there. Maybe if someones bored and wants to start compiling Flag/Karma/etc threads and links so everyone could see them, I would sticky it.