personally i enjoyed my days spent as a anti on pacific i had a guild of people who both needed and where thankful to have my protection
the area next to BYZ was highly dangerous and the people in my guild where in naturally weak by definition.
the guild i was with was a school for new players and weather that made me weak in your eyes does not affect me the fact is i did go looking for fights if you where red i attacked you the only thing to stop me from that course was your guild tag or personal reputation.
i would purposely sit hidden in the caves north of the institutes castle or hidden on the front steps waiting for someone to come along and atempt to gank a member of the institute or a local miner.
i spent my life making life hard for the people who truely desrved it in the area i protected.
the true people causing the greatest amount of turmoil generally where red and loved every second of it until the tides turned and they became the hunted
have to admit i really liked parts of tuskils post above but at the same time the narrow view of what many anti pkers did in UO kind of got to me.
many of my views in uo broght me to be part of kgb years later when i found you in swg.
i understand that red is not always a douche thats where personal reputation comes in i knew a guy in uo on pacific he was the guy who took me to pti castle after advantium took me in as a newb long before i decided to spend the rest of my uo gaming protecting that castle he was a very hardcore player imo countless times id catch him red later in life and i remember more than once hed tell me he was kinda stuck red cuz some blue guys he knew to be assholes where talkin shit he also commented that guild leadership was not real happy with hin for being red and putting himself in the position he was in as a murderer
weather it mattered to him or not he did what he felt he had to do and i looked up to him in a way for doing the things he had to no matter what
RAMIREZ was his name and hes a long retired member of kgb who is probly the biggest reason i joined kgb
from him i learned the oath and ideals of kgb and it was those things as well as seeing how long jetstar had maintained those ideals that made me want to be a part of the KGB
if its truely necessary i will attack (innocent flagged) players but i would not choose to easily
and as well if someone is red and does not have a guild tag or personal reputation to show he is truely righteous
i will attack them

Morlander
Of Righteousness