Quote:

"..but I for one, typically never had more than one count at any one time to my name because there was such an abundance of targets to be had that I rarely needed to attack an 'innocent'."

Is this really what KGB is all about? Because there were other targets you didn't HAVE to take a count?

I had one single solitary account for most of my UO SP experience (That means one character) and he was red multiple times.

My counts had nothing to do with "targets", it had to do with people taking advantage of the notoriety system and me killing them anyways as they tried to hide under the mantle of "blue" and the guardzone.

Honor leads us, no IT DEMANDS that we stand up for those in the right, REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCE (which is why red=dead and the UO flagging system was stupid as shit)

Circumstances at that time limited our flexibility. KGB Law was specific and demanding, and it wasn't up to the individual to determine which laws would be followed and which would not. I did not write the laws, but I obeyed them without question, as I have done for nearly 10 years in this organization, and I will not be second guessed by a new member with a grand total of 8 posts to his name.

YOUR duty as long as you wear a KGB tag will be to follow the laws as written. If you want to go free-spirit, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES, in violation of KGB Law, as a former Chief Justice of the KGB Supreme Court, I can tell you than the consequences may be...extreme. PM if you have any questions. I definitely have strong opinions on the subject.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council