Quote:

Quote:

Well spoken Dunlope, however if there is anyone who knows EXACTLY what Jet is up to it's Elph,

and then.....

Quote:

Damn Jet, I have more things to say in response to your post but I think that I will contact you on a more personal level

BEWM!

Exactly! I see I was wrong, however in my defense that was a assumption I always make when it concerns Elphs knowledge since she is usually in the know, but personally I did have a suspicion that Jet was serious, I just didn't want to say anything and thought erring on the wrong side was better then admitting the cold hard facts. Denial can be a useful tool, especially when cushioning the truth to yourself and those you are addressing.

I peronally cannot envision a KGB without Jet however and that is what perplexes me at the moment. Why not just step down and play, while staying in the guild, why leave entirely? Let us hope it never comes down to this.

Mcsquiggy; You'll do fine in pvp as long as you take orders well and stay on Donk, Syev, and Lootz ass, they are the best KGB has to offer along with a few others

Last edited by Drakiis; 11/06/08 01:31 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]