Okay, I have been wondering what is all the hype for this darkfall game. What could possibley be so great about yet another effing MMORPG. I see all these posts and ignore them because I am in my own little WAR world and then today I see a post that references the days of UO and how much this game is like it. So I have been doing some reading and I have been doing some research and I have to apologize for my lack of interest because THIS SOUNDS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE MY UO DAYS!!!!!!!

The loot system, the crafting, the PK, wow. Let this be my official announcment that if I can work my RL around this I am so 100% on board I can hardly stand it! I never had the pleasure of joining you guys in UO as I was in a small guild on Catskills. I will need a lot of coaching because I have never been good at PVP but man am I fired up!!!!!

I am in, and I am signing up for the beta as soon as I get home today. I will spare you my millions of questions until I get home and can really do my research. I can not wait!

"For those about to die, we you"