I'm upset with people who give up rights out of fear. I dont like losing my rights because other people are scared I guess.

The thing is, I dont even see that other people are scared. I mean who is really scared of terrorsists? Seriously? I figure that some people just assume everyones scared, or believe that "some other ppl somewhere" are scared.

The "war on terrorism" is a permanent war. Why? Terrorism is a TACTIC not a group. A tactic that unfortunatly is validated in the eyes of its users when it forces a society to change from open to closed. If people insist on changing society to fight this tactic, then those same people are by extension saying that open society no longer has a place in the modern world. Because a tactic will never go away.

The only way to defeat terrorism is to refuse to be terrorised. If terrorism never accomplishes anything, then it becomes harder and harder for the terrorists to rationalize its use, and will eventually even come to see themselves as the petty murderers they are.