Actualy if you think about comparing Bush to Lincoln, there are alot of similarities.

At the time he only had an 18% approval rating. Now we look back and hail him as one of our greatest presidents.

As for rights not being restricted untill you're charged... I dunno if you've spent any time on the receving end of the police or any other local law enforcment agency, but none of them give a rats ass about your rights. And it's not just recently that this has come about either. If you actualy can find them, there are articles and news reports dating back sometimes more then 50 years where you hear of students assembling at thier college peacefully only to be shot and killed by state police, and the police who killed these students weren't ever prosecuted for the deaths.

Unless they start trying to take guns away from citizens, I'm not too worried about what the govenment is doing to a select few of possible troublemakers.

(by the way, I've not only been put on a watch list, I've got two computers of mine being held by the FBI in a forensics lab.... And honestly, if I hadn't been a dumbass, I would't have gotten myself into all the trouble I did.)

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?