Originally Posted By: sinij
Quote:
You seemed to want to understand why the GOP still gets some support, despite all of its failings. Well, I answered. The GOP at least has elements of sensibility... and a couple of core constituencies that are working very hard to try and reform the party and make it less of a shithole.

I smiled when I read about Ron Paul supporters heckling GOP platform and Ryan plan at the convention. I'd be Ron Paul's supporter if they managed to ditch social baggage.

Looking from the outside, unless you are Ron Paul supporter you have no place calling yourself a conservative. What even stranger is that Ron Paul and Tea Party don't seem to get along. Can you explain this to me Derid? This is an honest question.

"I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack."