You sir, can not tell what me threads I can and can not post in. And I shall post in threads as I see fit. While I find your drivel of attacking anything to the right of you on a daily basis, repeative, adds nothing to solveing the problems at hand, negative to the point where I am not the only that sees your attacks as nothing short of blind hate.

You sir truely bring no solutions to the floor. You repeate things that others have said. You post no orginal thoughts. Your repativeness of posting that the GOP is bad, that Tea Party is bad, that anyone that belives in fiscal conservtism is bad, is beyond repative. You have beat that same drum so much that you have had to buy new drums over and over.

When others to provide answers to your questions you disregard, on a daily basis. You do not have open discussion without preamble.

If your comments were to derid and derid alone then they should be taken to pm; but since they are on the forum they are open to all.

So your inability to actully have a talk is over shadow by the fact that 90% choose to insult others then truely work on problems in your owns words.

You call me repative when 90% of your post can be summed up in the following words. "I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack." That is the nature of your post over and over, and showen when this same logic is applied against you, you retort and insult the person. I have done nothing but use your own process against you.

You have no desire to have others conrtibute to the conversation unless it is to offer support for your stance.

You call me repative when your post are nothing but a cd playing the same song over and over.