Is Dumb...I fight all the time, and it is frustrating to be in full armor (granted my best at the moment is scale) and have some person go toe to toe with you, you do 12 to them in studded and they whack you for 50..three or four hits and your going wtf, trying to stab your healing potion hot key, knowing its to late and whammo...you awaken, naked at the bind stone with your starter weapon...AHHH...DFO...

I have considered many scenarios, but the bottom line for me will be simply..log in on minute 1, second 1 on NA-1 and pray that I am able to scramble across the landscape and secure...something..cities will be safe zones for at least 2 months, while all the people work on skills and resources..lets face it, if you have one, you wont be siegable for how long? No one will have the ability to siege you, in resources or skillz or even the ability to make siege hammers, let alone use them.

As with all things, it will be interesting to see how all the lessons of EU-1 are applied by everyone that moves over, and by all of those who have sat idly outside waiting to join. Adventurine has seen that their sales have dropped remarkably, which I believe is also the rush to get NA-1 out the door. I pray that if transfers are allowed, it works something like you get an e-mail authorizing you to transfer, informing you that your name may not be viable in NA-1, and that you must pick 3 stats and 6 skills to have nerfed by 50 percent, all others will be set to noob levels for your race. I could live with that. Oh, and a warning, that you will still, more often than not, find yourself naked, standing at your bindstone, welcome to NA-1.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]