Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon
Originally Posted By: Arkh
http://www.gni.com/node/147

If you didn't start playing, I think you should to learn the game before this server starts. Hope it's located on the east coast so I don't lose too much ping advantage.

Awesome, I hope we get to transfer our characters, I for sure want to go over. I will help in getting wood & stone for a NA city. smile

4 months of donating every single stick of wood and every single pebble of stone, not to mention every coin of gold I didn't spend of the BASE skills....

And were still building the city. So its not like its some couple week donation rush. Building another NEW city is going to be a major task and undertaking for KGB.

Had we not traded up for Andruk, we would still be working on a longer list of crap to build, rather then just a single zap tower and the City Wonder left to build.

At least now with CotP with us, we have enough to stand alone and defend ourselves and don't need to be in the Nutcupping CotC anymore.

If we did not have the support of COTC, Andruk would be sieged and we would lose it within 24 hours.

We can't compete with the Mercs duping skills and gold at this time. It's just that simple.

So is it yes or no on moving? I know it will suck having to start the city again, but it is a good thing to have a great ping. I hope the 8 meg connection I am about to get, cable so it will not be 8 meg sometime, anyway I hope it gives me a good ping on the EU server.

Former KGB Member