Originally Posted By: Arkh
Seriously, here is my plan :
- go on NA-1 with a new toon on the Lamva account for the landrush.
- continue skilling-up Arkh on EU-1.

After some month, transfer Arkh on NA-1 and gear him with all of the other account items.

And I think a lot of people will just do that, resulting in a server screwed not at its launch, but some month later when hundreds or thousands of über toons come there.

^^This is probably what will most likely happen.^^

They need to make sure the duped gold from the six week window never makes it over to NA-1. No item transfers of any sort on either the personal or guild bank level. That gets rid of all the exploited gear and mats.

You can only transfer over your nekkid toon. Skill sets in a perfect world would be "normalized" based on NA-1 statistics with the top 5% and bottom 25% removed as outliers. What will probably happen is you will just get to clone your skills over and NA-1 is going to be given 3-5 months to skill up and stabilize Agon. You will then transfer over via ingame trades all the goodies you have been farming on NA-1 with your alt toon. Yes alt-toon, its one character per server, not per account if Adventurine is smart and doesn't want to piss off what player base they have left. Those who want to two box with a toons on at the same time will still have to have two accounts.

Last edited by Tasorin; 05/28/09 01:40 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!