Originally Posted By: Thomas
dont be a downer dude.... many people want NA server transfer... hell even our allies do too.

I am sorry the other side of the coin is a "downer", but it doesn't change any of the facts.

If as AV states, that Darkfall is a "Niche" game, then why in gods green earth would you allow the perpitration of one of the main things that kills "Niche" PvP games?

That thing is of course; cheating, exploiting, hacking, and duping which serve to tip the scales of balance in a competitive game so that those who do engage in these activities have a clear and distinct advantage.

When you could with one easy statement fix half the problem in not allowing toons to server transfer ill-gotten gains in gold, gear, and skills. Fixing the actual game mechanics that are exploitable is an ongoing problem which I don't expect them to fix anytime soon.

As well, you ought to know like most of us Thomas, the massive amount of gold, materials, and time it takes to build a city from scratch. At least were in a better position now then when we were at launch. I am not saying it wouldn't be another wonderful work brought to you by KGB and another thing in-game we could be proud of. But the facts don't change that we would have to pony up a metric fuck ton of resources and gold to get back what we have now.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!