Get out man. I've been there myself. Twice. I thought it might be different the second time, but it wasn't. Sadly alot of people will take advantage of other peoples kindness. If you don't wanna just bail out on your friend,(which is commendable) tell her that he's gotta start paying his share or get out. Boyfriend or not, no free rides, especialy if this guy might end up just leachin on ya both and running out while yall are stuck with the check.

If she's not gonna boot his ass out, then you're gonna have to either tell her you're not gonna do this and you'll move out. Or do what I did in my second situation, just up and leave at 4 in the morning and leave ungratefull friends to deal with thier own crap.

But if your roommate is a good friend of yours, try talking to her alone and outta the appartment about the situation and the delema you're having over it. If your roommate is really a friend, then they should understand and respect your for coming to them and talking about it logicaly. If they flipsh!t.... then they're not as good a friend as you thought and you might be in over your head.

Another option you might want to look into. Call the credit card company and see if you can get your cards put to separate accounts. This will help you out especialy if she flips out or worse yet, boyfriends a thief steals her card and runs you up a huge ass bill for his new HD LCD tv.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?