O.k Folks I've managed to back myself into a corner here
first things first the players in this little problem

Me
Roommate
Roommate's Boyfriend
Credit Card

Recently I just got the net back to rejoin you all (was saving up for a new computer until about 8 this morn my time) When Shit finally hit the fan, Roommate's Boyfriend doesn't seem to have a job nor pay rent (Fun...Fun...)

Now Prior Before she met this Jobless bum, We both applied for credit cards thinking "Hey Why not?", and she got her credit card faster than I did, and of course blew her cheque three times as fast (Gotta love money management skills), Keep in mind our running bills are usually 1,200-1,400 (Rent included) And she makes about 21,000 Pre-tax (820 for all you bad math nubs) while I make 26,000 (1,000) from what i've been hearing after she blew her cheque she was using her credit card.

So Now I'm in a very fickle bind, on one hand I consider the roommate a friend, but on the other hand I really don't want to be broke while paying off for three people (I just left that situation) So, do I tough it out until Ledcore (Fort Mac for denna/arc) Returns my app (Garentee'd job works out to about 60,000-70,000 I know I screw'd up on the math) or do I get the hell out of this sinking ship?