Originally Posted By: Derid

I dont buy that Jet, not at all. Even if Obama was the "lesser" evil than Romney, which while possible is still pretty thin- supporting evil is still supporting evil.

Are there times where it is logical to compromise? Sure, absolutely.

Obama vs Romney? Heh. We were screwed with either one of those guys.

Sorry, saying you defacto support X, Y, or Z, because you didnt vote for a terribly shitty guy who stands for a lot of bad things but *doesnt* support X, Y, or Z is a crock of bullshit and you know it.

It is a total fallacy promulgated by those who fervently wish to help people rationalize making unethical decisions at the polling place. (aka, Dem and GOP leaders)

I will only support a candidate or cause if I can do it and still sleep at night. Neither Romney nor Obama fit that bill. And it sure doesnt mean I support X,Y, or Z - just because a large portion of the country is silly enough to fall into that mental trap and support one of those two losers.

Ahh the principle purist. I respect you, but it has got to be frustrating.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter