Unsurprisingly your thinking is wrong.

Your argument boils down to following - there are large number of controversies surrounding this administration, so some of them must be true, therefore this administration mired in scandals.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be such unreasonable (but still not logically sound) way of thinking. Unfortunately you have Republican Party that is engaged in fringe pandering and pretty much willing to keep throwing BS out to see if anything sticks. Often times foresaking governing in the process.

Still, there is GOP evolution in progress - they moved from manufacturing implausible controversies (birth certificate) to manufacturing plausible controversies (government cover up).

Is IRS a controversy? Maybe. If I were an IRS auditor I too would scrutinize political orgs. with known track record of being astroturfing GOP fronts. Despite SCOTUS fuck-up there are still limitation on political donations. The only reason I am willing to even consider this is because my political views might cloud my objectivity, and in matters like this it is prudent to be overzealous at investigating possible IRS abuse.

Still, don't confuse me with your fellow tinfoil nutters simply because I agreed that yes, we should consider a possibility that this time broken clock is showing the right time.

[Linked Image]