Originally Posted By: Derid
Even if "tea party" reference being made here was not the most retarded thing I have ever seen you say, "9/12 project" , "Educating about Constitution" , "take the country back" and many more were also flagged. Oh, and the original "tea party" was a protest of tax laws. Which indirectly led this continent to not being ruled by the the British Empire.

Woe Nelly!

I know my history and also that the IRS fucked up super bad here. I was attempting to make fun by quoting Saturday Night Live from last night. Targetting anyone for political reasons is simply unacceptable and ruins the trust of an organization that needs trust as a paramount. So relax

On another note, I am proud to be a "Lefty". Things like separation of church and state, a woman's right to choose, womens health care, birth control, Planned Parenthood, PBS Obamacare, and other agenda items are near and dear to my heart DESPITE the fact that I cannot personally take advantage of many of these subjects.

In conclusion, noone that reaches the office of President is stupid enough to use the IRS as a weapon to fulfill a political agenda. I am very surprised that you are that naive. Well ok, maybe Bush and Cheney might have.

For someone like you who's intellect I respect to allow some of the far right's policies to move forward is just SHOCKING and DISTURBING to me. You seem to hold personal liberty so dear EXCEPT when it comes to a woman's body, and other things that someone with librarian ideals should absolutely never allow. Allowing Romney to be President would have been the biggest travesty to personal liberty in recent history in my opinion.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter