Originally Posted By: Kaotic
You know good and damn well that the abortion argument isn't that simple. You and sini continue to try to frame your side such that any argument against it appears to be heartless and uncaring.

I named lots of issues and you focus on the most politically charged. Facts are simple.

Quote:
Despite the widely held, and repeatedly debunked, right-wing myth that the overwhelming majority of services provided by Planned Parenthood are abortion services, they make up a very small part of the services Planned Parenthood provides. One in five American women has chosen Planned Parenthood for health care at least once in her life and according to Planned Parenthood's latest annual report, abortion services made up a mere three percent of the services performed in 2011, while 95% of the services provided included STD testing and treatment, cancer screening and prevention, and contraception:

By defunding PP, you lose all these other services. Right wing people who are for this DONT CARE.

This was such a big part of Romney's campaign that if you supported him and the Republican agenda, I can say confidently that you care nothing for poor women's health care.

THIS IS THE POINT I WAS MAKING. Pro life / Pro Choice, that is not the major issue, although it is an important one to me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter