Originally Posted By: sini
Derid, you are acting irrationally. Feel free to continue "debating" by declaration, but deductive reasoning does not work that way.

You premises are still false, your argument is invalid and as a result your conclusion is unsound. You have not addressed any of it outside of simpleton "no U! haha I win!" rebuttals.

Feel free consider my points and address any of what I have brought up when you are up for it. Until then, I will consider you a card-carrying member of delusional nuts who believe elections were stolen.

Just FYI - acting in a certain manner, then falsely claiming the other party is actually the party acting in that manner does not win you any points.

You do this far far too often, and toss in some silly remarks to boot.

I already demonstrated how the underlined portion of your last quotes are incorrect/invalid/absurd - in that order. Should you choose to use your brain for something other than dogma shoveling you will come to understand that.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)