Originally Posted By: sini
You argued yourself into a corner, tried to switch topics and now desperately trying to deny what you said just a couple posts prior.

As to elections, no it wasn't even close. Unless you are Karl Rove. Start dealing with it.

Um, huuh? Doctor check doctor check, is there a doctor in the house? I do believe my pal here took a nasty spill and needs his head examined.

If you want to try and make a fine point of it, the article survey quoted in a post I replied to did in fact say "ACORN" - even though my reply was certainly not with ACORN is mind, and was more about the replying to your sentiment that anyone who thought there might be election shenanigans was "delusional" - but it did say "ACORN". So, if you want to argue that point - congrats, you "got me" on a technicality.

/golfclap

I see you have made it to about step 2 on the 3-step program.

step 1) Become extremely animated and excitable while parroting various talking points

step 2) Stop focusing on having a discussion of topic, and instead focus on word games revolving around context and usage of particular phrase - pursue a syntactical "gotcha" in an agressive and semi mouth-frothing manner.

step 3) pissing on graves

Last edited by Derid; 12/09/12 12:43 AM.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)