Originally Posted By: sini
“Something you would do well to remember, is I am not and never had asserted that tampering occurred - I am saying that the security holes are too large to deny reasonable probability that it occurred.”

First, this line of thinking is a fallacy - appeal to probability. Just because something could happen, doesn’t mean it will inevitably happen

I’d think you would get tired of being wrong at this point, but I do admire your stamina.

I never asserted that it was *inevitable (though now that you bring it up, over a large enough time scale it would be) , and from hence your string of fallacies continues to flow. For the 1000th time, the point at issue here is your insulting of people based on your own preconceived dogma that you saw fit to pass off as fact. Hopefully if I state it in enough different ways, one of them will eventually take and a light bulb will switch on - and you will finally make an attempt to actually address your own deficiencies.

Not going to bother even looking at any other points you might have tried to make until you address this - you are dancing around the subject, swinging at straw men, mis attributing assertions.. and its getting silly.

You say I must get tired of being wrong, which actually *is getting into delusional territory - because you have yet to make *one* single counter that has not been demonstrated as a fallacy. Not one.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)