Originally Posted By: RadarX

I wanted to drop in and clarify Beta access for former PlanetSide 1 players. As stated players will receive priority access. This means they will receive access early in the Beta process. This does not mean every former PlanetSide 1 player will get in before anyone else. All we can do is ensure those folks will get in before most others.

Basically they are "clarifying" the position that you not get a guaranteed spot in beta just because you bought the PC Gamer mag or had a PS1 account. It just means that you have been flagged as "priority" over someone who applied who has none of the three priority access options on there account.

I asked Higby this morning if they were going to do a lottery drawing for Beta access and then give more lots to those with priority access, with more lots for each type of priority access you have. Ensuring that someone who bought the PC Magazine, has a PS1 account on there applied Station Account, and attended the 2011 Fan Faire would have the highest probability of being drawn in the lottery.

Basically he responded that there were going to be between 20-50k beta requests when the first stage opens up, and that not every one of those people were going to get into the first stage of beta. He did let leak that they already have in excess of 20k beta requests right now in the system.

Something to think about. We are not guaranteed a spot in Beta by having a PS1 account or by buying the PC mag, it just gives us supposedly "priority" over anyone who doesn't have those options checked in the data base.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!