Originally Posted By: Tasorin
For the record, I will be purchasing a couple of magazines for the beta keys and setting up KGB PS2 Beta gmail accounts so that we have a pool of rotational accounts.

I just want to say, anyone who gets access to a rotational account and goes in and changes the login and password for the account will draw out ire in me not seen since the last time someone hit my baby sister and I almost killed someone with my bare hands.

Yeah its like that. I trust all of you to do the right thing, don't let me down.

I am hoping we have a pool of 5-10 rotational accounts that are open access to KGB members who would like to check out the game in Beta, be it prime time or off hours. Just be ready that there may be a high demand during prime time for account access. Everyone who wants some stick time will get some stick time, just be patient about getting your chance.

I am thinking of using the "Library" process and having people check out the account.

/discuss

As one who has setup KGB GMail accounts for MB:Warband in the past I can say there is a recovery portion you can have it email you, at the other account, to reset the password.

In fact, you can just use the 2 that I have already and add additional ones to fit the bill if you like. I can get you the 2-3 I have already tied to my personal acct for recovery.

As well you shouldn't need much after you personally activate the beta on the email in the way of others accessing the GMail account. Just keep it secure and let them use the login/pwd to the game. More to manage (if you can even say that) but you'll retain ownership.

/reply