I understand the issue and am not trying to insult anyone or cause a huge ruckus so let me make that very clear before I continue, I do not know or suggest that anyone here or anyone in particular is being this way.

How I see this as is personal insecurity, selfishness, childish, needy, possessive, and jealous and not from the person playing the game but the other party. What is wrong with a little private time? What is wrong with allowing the person you love some free time to spend it enjoying something they want to do? It's no different then someone reading a book, you don't see people becoming obsessive or angry that they are doing that, nor would you feel a need to have them sitting in your hip pocket during the time they are indeed reading said book.

I mean if you can't even play a simple game, or talk in vent, or whatever it may be without being guilt tripped over it or being accused of some horrible crime, then your chances of ever having real friends, and I don't mean the socially acceptable "her friends your friends, or the his friend her friends scenario". I mean friends of your own, maybe old friends from work or school, people you used to hang out with but because your married can't anymore. Because where's it stop? One day you can't game online or be in vent, the next day your at a tupperware party pretending to have a good time.

Sacrifice and compromise are fine as long as the benefits are more then a cold bed and isolation to only a one sided relationship. Just a opinion, and nothing was meant toward a particular person.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]