KGB still has a core group playing EU and NA. There are a few MIA KGBers that are enjoying their anonymity on the NA Open Faction that we have not heard from in a while.

It is still our intention to take whatever players we have, and make a real stab at NA. When Character Transfer is announced, I will declare NA Darkfall server a closed faction, requiring all members playing there to return to KGB proper, or resign from the guild. I will also be forming a leadership team made up of active Darkfall leaders and members alike that are committed to the success over the long term.

Details on character transfer are sketchy. I have read lots of speculation:

Originally Posted By: Cooldarkfall.com
The EU rights and the NA rights to Darkfall never belong to the same company, hence you are not able to freely transfer between the two territories, as is the case with most MMORPGs. Darkfall team provide of character cloning or transfer to American players is because AV would give it a try to adjust them should they want to begin playing on the European server.

With this cloning idea, and the changes to skill gains, I think you will be allowed to bring your naked characters over without skill or stat loss for a fee.

Personally I have been playing again, after taking a break due to RL work nightmares. I plan to try and get my skills higher, and to try and have some fun.

Darkfall remains the only game with large scale siege style combat, full loot, and completely open PVP, plain and simple. Personally, I never plan to get involved in a "WOW" style limited PVP game where Player VS Player combat is an afterthought. I just don't get a thrill knowing that I have nothing to lose and there is no real risk.

Many KGBers have gone off to play other things, and many have returned to games like WOW and or playing AION beta. KGBers are allowed to play whatever they want, and if there is interest, we can even form a faction. For me, those days are over, and as I get older, I am way more picky about what kind of games I want to play. For me it is, "Give me consequences for dying, full loot, or forget it".

Your thoughts, comments, and or any news regarding NA character transfer are encouraged.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter