Nice news, thanks Shanks.

As each day passes, I am more and more interested in getting this thing rolling. Right now, I am saddened by the reality that KGB not transferring to begin with would have given a great advantage to us as a clan on NA. VG saw this, made the switch and I would venture to say are sitting in the current cat birds seat. When mass transfers occur, it will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

Don't misunderstand me, I fully get why many did not get an NA account and skill it up. The "re-grind" has been just that in a lot of ways, although I have been better able to focus my character on different sub-sets rather than re-create the wheel. Banshee and I currently spend a good amount of time capturing as many villages as we can. And working on PvP skills, which has been interesting as well. Banshee likes to kill me instead of the enemy (ok, so it only happened once last night but it was devestating..LOL)

I see a lot of good change coming down the lane for DFO with this next expansion. As a clan, we should begin pretty soon (Jet) to determine possible direction, alliances and focus. It will not take long after transfers for the wars to begin, and we should be ready for that direction.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]