I about gave DF a few points on first xpac but last patches and next xpac and the way the game is right now is good with me

If anyone can pick out anything bad about PvP in darkfall please do so.... Parry some say is overpowered but anyone who has some nice stats or level skills can tell you the 9 times out of 10 a turtle player is gonna end up dead

Ship combat ... hmm we just had a 5+_ hour ship war it was alright it just lacks the number of ships guilds are willing to bring out + members being on those ships

Skill gain ? pff skill gain is retarded easy now if players can't skill up or kill the mobs that had their hp drastically reduced then what can i say ... right now we can stand toe to toe with most mobs in game not leash lining or bugging out

Sieges the only problem with a siege to most is the 6 hours but tbh sometimes 6 hrs has its ups it brings alot of attempts to have both sides duke it out and to me i love sieges getting into leading them and burning other guilds shit to the ground its one of the main reasons i want to play darkfall and still do after the worst beta i ever had in this game

Full Loot nough said there

Darkfall has Improved way more then players may think if they have questions the players that are here can tell you how its going NOW and where we feel the game is going with these patches and supposed xpacs heh

I can't wait to transfer i'm looking forward to once again bringing the pain

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]