Originally Posted By: Thomas
This sounds like a Thomas post... it smells like a Thomas post... hmmm but isn't!

I appreciate your no holds bar aproach to telling it how it is wether people want to hear it or not. I was not there this weekend so I can't comment on what went right or wrong.

But, I thought we were suppose to go on the offensive on Saturday. The second we sit back and stop being agressive we lose our edge. Hyperion did the same thing and eventually the enemy will wear you down.

As many of us say and originally coined by Donk... The advantage goes the the attacker all the time.

Nuff said though, we need to pull our pants back up and drop another siege.

Thanks, but for me, this was definitely not a "no holds bar approach." Any really old friends/acquaintances of mine can tell you that. I've been practicing at being nice for over a year now.

I wasn't there this weekend either, however I have spoken to some personally who were, and it sounds to me that KGB has been focusing far more on Stronghold-building, defense, and crafting than on skill-building, skirmishing, and the training to go with it.

I can only talk so much about it though (and I'm sure someone will quote me on it) because I haven't put even an eighth of the time into Darkfall that I put into AOC. Many already know, and I'm sure are tired of hearing, about my opinion on so-called "melee" in this game...aside from RL circumstances right now, that makes it hard to want to log in.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]