Quick addition to Jet's post.

We, as leadership, were VERY short handed this weekend as well. We are currently working to fill some ranks so this doesn't happen again, but both Hare and Kay were absent for most, if not all, of the siege.

I personally had to leave several times with real-life shit going on and I wasn't even supposed to be in town this weekend.

believe it or not, no one person can handle the job. Donk did a great job with the resources and problems he was handed. I personally think we did a great job in the initial push (when it was just TheMercs vs COTP/KGB in even numbers) but it was because Donk and I were both there in full form and didn't have to coordinate with anyone except COTP, and they had phantoms in our vent channel.

I, and the rest of the leadership team, are currently (and more soon) trying to promote some more leaders to help us fill the voids. This game takes a massive amount of coordination and we didn't have the man-power to pull it off this weekend.

If I had been out of town, you would have had Donk trying to lead the entire alliance by himself...which is a hard job for 3 or 4 of us. Normally I select leaders to coordinate with 2-3 guilds each. CC vent was fucking horrible this weekend on multiple levels.

Former KGB Member